- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Univision Ratings
Monday 06.30.14 (Posted 07.01.14) CBS The Tiffany Network finally on a Monday had original programming and look what happened…it finished #1 in prime time in broadcast. At 8P, reruns of ‘2 Broke Girls’ with 4.79 million viewers and a 3.2/6. … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →
“The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America is ruled by it like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, … Continue reading →
Although, for the third straight day, CBS finished on top of the total viewers chart, there were troubling signs. ‘Big Bang Theory’, the evenings top program with 17.8 million viewers at 8P, led off the evening, well ahead of everything … Continue reading →