- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Media Management
CBS Powers To The Top This Past Week with an average of 6.354 million viewers, led by Tuesday with ‘NCIS’ and the dominating Friday led by ‘Hawaii Five-0’ & ‘Blue Bloods’. MONDAY Net Millions ESPN13.440 (#1 program … Continue reading →
FOX dominated this past week with sports, averaging over 11.9 million viewers in the five weekdays. MONDAY Net Millions ESPN 9975 (NFL Football Top Program) NBC … Continue reading →
The deciding game of this year’s World Series pulled in huge numbers for FOX in the Wednesday primetime ratings. The network’s Game 7 broadcast won the night with over 23,013 million viewers, with a 5.6 average rating in adults 18-49. … Continue reading →
The two power teams of the American League faced off against each other for the first game of the NLCS in Houston, TX, Saturday evening, and the New York Yankees demolished the home Astros 7-0 as Tanaka pitches a gem … Continue reading →
ABC won its first night in prime time of the new television season on Saturday with an average 5.544 million viewers who watched the Ohio State vs Nebraska Big Ten football game from Lincoln, NE. It was twice as large … Continue reading →
CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
CBS was the top overall and broadcast network Friday as the two Hawaii based shows, ‘Hawaii Five-O’, ‘Magnum P.I.’ and the top rated show of the evening, ‘Blue Bloods’ drew an average 6,692 million viewers in prime time. ‘Blue Bloods’ … Continue reading →
FOX finished as the top network on Thursday as ‘NFL Thursday Night Football’ finished as the top program with an average 16,357 million viewers as the Philadelphia Eagles topped the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. NFL Network finished as … Continue reading →