- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Channel 5 Ratings on Monday
ESPN Dominates While ABC Leads Broadcast For Monday In The U.S. ITV #1 In The UK. Nine Tops In Australia Again.
ESPN Tops All Networks On Monday In The U.S. CBS Won Broadcast Battle. BBC One Tops In The UK. Nine Dominates In Australia.
ABC Wins Monday In The U.S. BBC One Victorious In The UK. Ten Triumphs In Australia. USA Tops Cable.
FOX Wins On Monday In The U.S. BBC One Was #1 In The UK on Monday With ‘Australia’. Nine Tops In Australia With ‘The Voice’
Monday, 07.08.14 (Posted 07.09.14) FOX The Animal Network of Broadcast came in #1 on Monday evening as Jack was back with one week to go. At 8P, ‘MasterChef’ came in second in the time period with 5.7 million viewers. But … Continue reading →
Monday 06.30.14 (Posted 07.01.14) CBS The Tiffany Network finally on a Monday had original programming and look what happened…it finished #1 in prime time in broadcast. At 8P, reruns of ‘2 Broke Girls’ with 4.79 million viewers and a 3.2/6. … Continue reading →
FOX Wins Monday As Jack Is Back In The U.S. ITV With World Cup #1 In The UK. Nine Tops In Australia.
Monday, 06.23.14 (Posted 06.24.14) FOX The Animal Network of Broadcast opened the week on a winning note with its pairing of ‘MasterChef’ and drew 4.925 million viewers and a 3.7 rating/6 share, and ’24: Live Another Day’ which drew 5.7 … Continue reading →
“> Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed … Continue reading →
Monday, 04.28.14 (Posted 04.29.14) ABC opened the week, and Day #5 of the May Sweeps, with another winning Monday, beating #2 NBC by an average of 27%. At 8P, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ drew 15.33 million viewers and a 10.1 … Continue reading →