- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: The History Channel
CBS Powers To #1 On Thursday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 By George In The UK. With No Kitchen, It’s Nine’s Time In Australia.
Thursday, 02.27.14 CBS came out of the box after the Olympics with a powerful Thursday, led at 8P with the #1 comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which drew 17.5 million viewers. At 830P, ‘The Millers’ pulled in another … Continue reading →
It was a FOX evening as The Animal Network of Broadcast blew the roof off of Thursday with something old, ‘American Idol’ and something new, ‘Rake’. At 8P, ‘American Idol’ drew 12.098 million viewers and finished with an 8 rating … Continue reading →
FOX rose to the top on Wednesday behind the cornerstone of reality singing, ‘American Idol’. Again, ‘Idol’ pulled in 13.29 million viewers and an 8.6 rating and remarkable 13 share. Although it is down 17% from last year, it continues … Continue reading →
In an unusual down night for broadcast, CBS doubled all of the competition easily winning the evening behind two hours of comedy, but finished lower than last year’s comparable day. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ was the top show … Continue reading →
CBS, behind the night’s top drawing program, ‘The People’s Choice Awards’ won the evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘2 Broke Girls’ began with 6.03 million viewers and another rerun episode of the same series at 830P which drew slightly … Continue reading →
Thursday simply belongs to CBS. Even with a compete lineup of reruns and a host of college football bowls being aired on ESPN, it should be called CBSday. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ brought in the evenings only 10+ … Continue reading →
Another big night in another big year for CBS. While nearly every network finished ahead of a year-ago on this same date, CBS was 6% ahead. The Tiffany Network finished #1 in each half hour. At 8P, ‘Survivor: Blood vs … Continue reading →