- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Daily Broadcast Ratings
CBS Powers To The Top This Past Week with an average of 6.354 million viewers, led by Tuesday with ‘NCIS’ and the dominating Friday led by ‘Hawaii Five-0’ & ‘Blue Bloods’. MONDAY Net Millions ESPN13.440 (#1 program … Continue reading →
FOX dominated this past week with sports, averaging over 11.9 million viewers in the five weekdays. MONDAY Net Millions ESPN 9975 (NFL Football Top Program) NBC … Continue reading →
The two power teams of the American League faced off against each other for the first game of the NLCS in Houston, TX, Saturday evening, and the New York Yankees demolished the home Astros 7-0 as Tanaka pitches a gem … Continue reading →
ABC won its first night in prime time of the new television season on Saturday with an average 5.544 million viewers who watched the Ohio State vs Nebraska Big Ten football game from Lincoln, NE. It was twice as large … Continue reading →
The kickoff of the NFL season on NBC Thursday night scored the best ratings for the opening game since 2016. The Green Bay Packers’ 10-3 win over the Chicago Bears averaged 22 million viewers, a 16 percent boost over the … Continue reading →
Broadcast primetime live + same-day ratings for Thursday, August 29, 2019 Note: There were multiple NFL preseason broadcasts that aired in local markets on all of the broadcast networks last night, resulting in inflated ratings across … Continue reading →
Football dominated viewing on television on Sunday. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬🌎. For Sunday, October 21, 2018. This is your U.S. Daily Television Ratings Platform. In the U.S., NBC #1 broadcast network Sunday in prime time but CBS’ … Continue reading →