- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MLB
The deciding game of this year’s World Series pulled in huge numbers for FOX in the Wednesday primetime ratings. The network’s Game 7 broadcast won the night with over 23,013 million viewers, with a 5.6 average rating in adults 18-49. … Continue reading →
On Friday It Was CBS As The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven Finished #1 In Australia.
Friday, 02.28.14 CBS dominated Friday night in prime time winning each of the six half hours. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ finished with 7.66 million viewers. At 8P, in an exceptional episode which featured everyone in the cast except one, and … Continue reading →
Eighteen million viewers watched the World Series Game #6 final as the Boston Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals 6-1 for their first World Championship won in Fenway Park since 1918. It brought FOX another victory. Its average 5.4 … Continue reading →
St. Louis was the sports capital of the world on Monday as both baseball and football squared off. Game #5 of the World Series at 8P won the evening with an overwhelming 14.45 million viewers and a 9.2 rating and … Continue reading →
Over 30 million viewers enjoyed television on Sunday and the power of baseball, at least the World Series, shined. Going head-to-head with Sunday Night Football where the Green Bay Packers beat the Minnesota Vikings in a black & blue division … Continue reading →
The exciting game #3 of this years World Series brought FOX to #1 with an overwhelming 11.59 million viewers, 150% more than the entire broadcast competition on Saturday evening. With a wild bottom of the 9th inning, fans in St. … Continue reading →
Just like the ALCS in Game #2, the visiting team at Fenway pulled out a win after trailing. The St. Louis Cardinals behind the pitching of Michael Wacha and a fascinating bullpen, brought not only the Cardinals to victory but … Continue reading →