- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Audience Ratings
Wednesday, 03.12.14 A crack in the invincibility of ‘American Idol’ appeared last night as CBS with its solid, older programming, squeaked by ABC and the powerhouse of ‘Idol’. CBS led off Wednesday with ‘Survivor’ and it pulled in 9.85 million … Continue reading →
Amazingly, even with an all-rerun night, CBS can capture Thursday. It did that on a night when the ‘X-Factor’ was holding its finale. CBS was led by ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and once again it was the top show of … Continue reading →
It has an unbelievable pull on the American television audience. Part Mark Harmon…part perfect drama structure…part ingenious casting…part great storytelling, ‘NCIS’ is this country and the world’s top viewed police drama. It powers Tuesdays on CBS. At 8P, it pulled … Continue reading →
There is a constant this year at the beginning of the television season. CBS dominates Tuesday through Friday, arguably the most important shopping alert days of the week. If you are a brand, a retailer or a manufacturer, this is … Continue reading →
It was college football on Saturday and CBS was victorious with the featured match between the Alabama Crimson Tide besting the LSU Tigers. Each half hour was #1 for The Tiffany Network. At 8P, the game pulled in 10.43 million … Continue reading →
ABC dominated Monday on broadcast, but couldn’t come close to the power of ESPN and the Monday Night Football lineup of the Chicago Bears against the Green Bay Packers. ABC beat their broadcast rival on this night by 19%. ‘Dancing … Continue reading →
With all of the buzz NBC was pushing regarding their premiere of ‘Dracula’ at 10P, someone forgot to remember that the number one program on Friday, ‘Blue Bloods’, is #1 for a reason: it delivers big audiences on a not … Continue reading →