- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: NFL
There were two games played on Sunday in the NFL Playoffs. The visiting San Francisco 49ers defeated the Green Bay Packers in below zero weather in the last second to win 23-20 on the famed ‘Frozen Tundra’ of Lambeau Stadium. … Continue reading →
The battle between the host, Philadelphia Eagles in the City of Brotherly Love, and the visiting New Orleans Saints, brought in more than million viewers on average throughout the evening on Saturday. With the Saints winning their first game on … Continue reading →
As in 2011 and 2012, this year’s top TV programs were almost exclusively the realm of NFL telecasts, per Nielsen, with various NFL programming occupying 9 of the top 10 programs of the year. Super Bowl XLVII between the San … Continue reading →
NBC began the extended Sunday prime time evening at 7P with ‘Football Night in America’ against severe football competition drawing 7.47 million viewers and at 730P, viewership grew to 10.67 million increasing then took a leading position at 8P with … Continue reading →
In the Fall, many things happen to the redesigned programming schedules. Football is all-powerful on Sundays as the NFL games often run longer than expected (or on the part of the network, hoped for). This Sunday was stranger than most. … Continue reading →
St. Louis was the sports capital of the world on Monday as both baseball and football squared off. Game #5 of the World Series at 8P won the evening with an overwhelming 14.45 million viewers and a 9.2 rating and … Continue reading →
Just like the ALCS in Game #2, the visiting team at Fenway pulled out a win after trailing. The St. Louis Cardinals behind the pitching of Michael Wacha and a fascinating bullpen, brought not only the Cardinals to victory but … Continue reading →