- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Restaurant Man Ratings on Wednesday
NBC Again Tops With Olympics In U.S. ITV Wins In The UK With Brit Awards. Seven Has My Kitchen To Top In Australia.
Wednesday, 02.19.14 NBC with another night of the Winter Olympics coverage from Sochi, Russia, came in #1 again, for the 13th straight night with 20.109 million viewers and a 13.3 rating/21 share in the household ratings (peaking in the 930P … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 02.12.14 This was the first night that the Winter Olympics had to face first run pressure from ‘American Idol’ and NBC came out the winner. The Winter Olympic coverage drew 20.77 million viewers. FOX, on the other hand, presented … Continue reading →
FOX ‘IDOLS’ INTO #1 IN U.S. ON WEDNESDAY. ITV HAD ‘MURDERS’ TOP IN THE U.K. SEVEN WAS IN THE ‘KITCHEN’ TO BECOME #1 IN AUSTRALIA.
Wednesday 02.06.14 FOX had ‘American Idol’ with the first part of ‘Hollywood Week’ and that set the night for television’s top event. And right off the bat, the talent landed at LAX and were taken to a hanger to a … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →