- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Australia TV Ratings on Thursday
Thursday, 05.15.14 (Posted 05.16.14) CBS On the final Thursday of the May Sweeps, CBS was king as at 8P “The Big Bang Theory” in their season finale, they drew 16.29 million viewers and an 11.0 rating and a superb 19 … Continue reading →
Thursday, 04.03.14 (Posted 04.04.14) For the third night in a row, CBS was the top television network in America. At 8P, the biggest comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ led the Tiffany Network to another Thursday victory, with a … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →
It was a FOX evening as The Animal Network of Broadcast blew the roof off of Thursday with something old, ‘American Idol’ and something new, ‘Rake’. At 8P, ‘American Idol’ drew 12.098 million viewers and finished with an 8 rating … Continue reading →