- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
- Social Media Marketers Up Their Use of Instagram Video
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Network 10
Saturday 02.08.14 NBC continues its run in Sochi as the Winter Olympic coverage pulled in 25.03 million viewers and a 6.2 raging with a 20 share. It was down vs the same day four years ago. The top local markets … Continue reading →
IT’S AN ALL-OLYMPIC FRIDAY FOR #1 NBC IN THE U.S. BBC TWO HAD TOP NUMBERS IN THE U.K. TEN WAS TOPS IN AUSTRALIA.
Friday, 02.07.14 One would think the margin would have been larger. But there a several factors that will reduce the viewership in the coming weeks in the ‘every four year winter event’ that comes into play. First, it is a … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →