- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Network 7
It was a big night for television on Sunday, with the continuation of the Winter Olympics on NBC, the CBS special ‘The Beatles: The Night That Changed America–A Grammy Salute’, ‘Downton Abbey’ on PBS and the return of ‘The Walking … Continue reading →
Saturday 02.08.14 NBC continues its run in Sochi as the Winter Olympic coverage pulled in 25.03 million viewers and a 6.2 raging with a 20 share. It was down vs the same day four years ago. The top local markets … Continue reading →
IT’S AN ALL-OLYMPIC FRIDAY FOR #1 NBC IN THE U.S. BBC TWO HAD TOP NUMBERS IN THE U.K. TEN WAS TOPS IN AUSTRALIA.
Friday, 02.07.14 One would think the margin would have been larger. But there a several factors that will reduce the viewership in the coming weeks in the ‘every four year winter event’ that comes into play. First, it is a … Continue reading →
CBS began the evening at 8P with a rerun of ‘Two Broke Girls’ which drew 2.82 million and followed it up with a rerun of ‘Mom’ at 830P which had 2.94 million viewers. But it was at 9P when the … Continue reading →
When a network begins the evening with the biggest comedy on the air, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, it is little wonder that with James Earl Jones Emmy winning performance and the cameo appearance of Carrie Fisher, the Tiffany Network was … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →
CBS Is #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To Top The U.K. ‘Kitchen’ Bring Network 7 Tuesday’s Crown In Australia.
Prime time in the U.S. was dominated by President Obama’s State of the Union Address in front of Congress. All rating results from last night are atypical due to President Obama’s approximate one-hour State of the Union address. Results in … Continue reading →