- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: BBC
/> ‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens. For Tuesday, August 16, 2016. NBC finished #1 broadcast network as ‘Rio 2016 Olympics‘ was the top broadcast program. In the UK, BBC One #1 as ‘Rio 2016 … Continue reading →
ABC Wins Saturday In The U.S. BBC One With ‘Dr. Who’ Premiere #1 In The UK. Seven Powers Through In Australia.
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
On Sunday, ESPN Dominates With World Cup. NBC’s Got Talent And Top Broadcast In U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 06.22.14 (Posted 06.23.14) NBC Against reruns and program debuts that did not deliver on the promise, the Peacock Network pulled off a victory on Sunday. At 7P, a two-hour rerun of ‘American Ninja Warrior’ drew a tepid 2.71 million … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 04.02.14 (Posted on 04.03.14) CBS pulled off one of the great twists in their original reality show, ‘Survivor’ as this was a tribal counsils NOT to miss. And it drew the folks with 9.55 million viewers and a 6.0/10. … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS! ‘NCIS’ became the first drama to bring in over twenty million viewers at 8P, when it pulled in 20.65 million. People simply miss Gibbs, DeNosso, Timmy, Ducky, Abbey and the gang. By bringing back one … Continue reading →
ESPN behind the Oregon’s 30-7 victory over Texas in the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio was the winner on Monday night. The lopsided game drew 7.547 million viewers. At 10P, the ‘Scoreboard’ drew 5.418 million while at 1015P, the Holiday … Continue reading →