- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: House Rules #1 in Australia on Monday
Monday 06.30.14 (Posted 07.01.14) CBS The Tiffany Network finally on a Monday had original programming and look what happened…it finished #1 in prime time in broadcast. At 8P, reruns of ‘2 Broke Girls’ with 4.79 million viewers and a 3.2/6. … Continue reading →
FOX Wins Monday As Jack Is Back In The U.S. ITV With World Cup #1 In The UK. Nine Tops In Australia.
Monday, 06.23.14 (Posted 06.24.14) FOX The Animal Network of Broadcast opened the week on a winning note with its pairing of ‘MasterChef’ and drew 4.925 million viewers and a 3.7 rating/6 share, and ’24: Live Another Day’ which drew 5.7 … Continue reading →
Monday Jack Was Back And FOX Was #1 In The U.S. BBC One Tops With World Cup In The UK. Seven Led With House Rules in Australia.
Monday, 06.16.14 (Posted 06.17.14) FOX The Animal Network of Broadcast had Jack. And that is all any network needs to take an evening. Beginning at 8P, ‘MasterChef’ drew 5.09 million viewers and a 3.9/7. Then at 9P there was overnight … Continue reading →
FOX Jack’s Monday In The U.S. BBC One #1 As It Bent It Like Beckham. Seven Dominates With House Rules In Australia.
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
“> Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed … Continue reading →
Monday, 05.26.14 (Posted 05.27.14) ABC The Alphabet Network won on a low rated Memorial Day as it began the evening with a two-hour episode of ‘The Bachelorette’ which pulled in 5.723 million viewers and a 4.2/7. At 10P, a rerun … Continue reading →