- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: NFL Network
All of the stars were aligned. No reruns on this Thursday as each network through out their regularly scheduled programming. When that happens, more times than not, CBS wins each and every hour. This Thursday was an example of why … Continue reading →
With television’s #1 comedy leading off the CBS lineup on Thursday, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, victory was obvious immediately. The comedy, with guest star and Emmy Award winner Bob Newhart, drew 16.59 million viewers and afforded a grand lead into … Continue reading →
It was opening night of the November Sweeps period, the first giant rating period of the new season. However, it happened on halloween and people using television always go trick or treating or out to celebrate the holiday instead of … Continue reading →
Although, for the third straight day, CBS finished on top of the total viewers chart, there were troubling signs. ‘Big Bang Theory’, the evenings top program with 17.8 million viewers at 8P, led off the evening, well ahead of everything … Continue reading →
“Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, CBSday….” is the daily calendar people in the media will be talking about, just as in the distant past that very day was referred to as ‘MustSeeTV Night’. CBS again clobbered the competition all evening in nearly … Continue reading →
Led by the #1 program for the second Thursday of the new television season, CBS won the night for households with ‘The Big Bang Theory’ leading the way. It pulled in 17.75 million viewers on the first overnights. It was … Continue reading →