- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Since mid-March, the coronavirus pandemic has upended every aspect of life in the United States, causing stay-at-home mandates in most states in an attempt to contain the spread of COVID-19. As a consequence, the entertainment industry, per Kate Arthur, Variety … Continue reading →
CBS Powers To The Top This Past Week with an average of 6.354 million viewers, led by Tuesday with ‘NCIS’ and the dominating Friday led by ‘Hawaii Five-0’ & ‘Blue Bloods’. MONDAY Net Millions ESPN13.440 (#1 program … Continue reading →
FOX dominated this past week with sports, averaging over 11.9 million viewers in the five weekdays. MONDAY Net Millions ESPN 9975 (NFL Football Top Program) NBC … Continue reading →
ABC won its first night in prime time of the new television season on Saturday with an average 5.544 million viewers who watched the Ohio State vs Nebraska Big Ten football game from Lincoln, NE. It was twice as large … Continue reading →
FOX finished as the top network on Thursday as ‘NFL Thursday Night Football’ finished as the top program with an average 16,357 million viewers as the Philadelphia Eagles topped the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. NFL Network finished as … Continue reading →
FOX finished #1 overall network on Wednesday as ‘The Masked Singer’, the only program on the network in prime time, was the top program on television with 8,023 million viewers. FNC finished #1 cable network on Wednesday with an average … Continue reading →
ESPN with ‘Monday Night Football’ was the top cable and overall network winner on Monday as the new television season for 2019-2020 began. It drew an average 9,541 million viewers from 8P-11P (EDT). NBC, behind ‘The Voice’, was the top … Continue reading →