- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: A&E
Monday 02.10.14 Monday’s ‘XXII Winter Olympics’ kept NBC on top with 22.4 million viewers and a 13.7 rating/21 share, which outdelivered the four competing networks combined. The peak half-hour was at 9P when it delivered a 14.9/22 featuring alpine skiing, … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →
FOX rose to the top on Wednesday behind the cornerstone of reality singing, ‘American Idol’. Again, ‘Idol’ pulled in 13.29 million viewers and an 8.6 rating and remarkable 13 share. Although it is down 17% from last year, it continues … Continue reading →
Don’t look the other way. With a new judge, the multiple EMMY and Grammy Award winner Harry Connick Jr., the popular Jennifer Lopes back for a second turn and multiple Grammy and CMA Award winner Keith Urban back for another … Continue reading →
CBS, behind the night’s top drawing program, ‘The People’s Choice Awards’ won the evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘2 Broke Girls’ began with 6.03 million viewers and another rerun episode of the same series at 830P which drew slightly … Continue reading →
After five straight days of a different network winning the #1 spot among viewers (ABC on Friday, FOX on Saturday, NBC on Sunday, ESPN on Monday and CBS on Tuesday, Wednesday the title did not go to a sixth network. … Continue reading →
Another big night in another big year for CBS. While nearly every network finished ahead of a year-ago on this same date, CBS was 6% ahead. The Tiffany Network finished #1 in each half hour. At 8P, ‘Survivor: Blood vs … Continue reading →