- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: NBC Ratings
Monday 06.30.14 (Posted 07.01.14) CBS The Tiffany Network finally on a Monday had original programming and look what happened…it finished #1 in prime time in broadcast. At 8P, reruns of ‘2 Broke Girls’ with 4.79 million viewers and a 3.2/6. … Continue reading →
Friday, 02.14.14 It’s beginning to look like a sweep. NBC again finished #1 in the US in prime time as 19.08 million viewers tuned in. CBS finished #2 as at 8P and continued throughout the evening with reruns of ‘Hawaii … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →
FOX rose to the top on Wednesday behind the cornerstone of reality singing, ‘American Idol’. Again, ‘Idol’ pulled in 13.29 million viewers and an 8.6 rating and remarkable 13 share. Although it is down 17% from last year, it continues … Continue reading →
Just like the ALCS in Game #2, the visiting team at Fenway pulled out a win after trailing. The St. Louis Cardinals behind the pitching of Michael Wacha and a fascinating bullpen, brought not only the Cardinals to victory but … Continue reading →
“The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America is ruled by it like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, … Continue reading →
The battle at 8P on Monday may have told the full story of the narrow victory NBC earned on Monday evening. Yet the battle at 10P between these two networks may have been the case study on this battle between … Continue reading →