- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Getaway Ratings on Saturday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Saturday 06.28.14 (Posted 06.29.14) NBC The Peacock Network was the top broadcast network on Saturday at it led off its evening at 8P with ‘Dateline’ drawing 4.44 million viewers which was not only the top program on the network but … Continue reading →
Saturday, 05.10.14 (Posted 05.11.14) FOX On Saturday, Day #17 of the May Sweeps, FOX grabbed the #1 spot among broadcast networks as it presented NASCAR and drew 5.15 million viewers while peaking toward the finished at 930P with 5.47 million … Continue reading →
Saturday, 04.12.14 (Posted on 04.13.14) Live sporting events are the backbone of broadcast television. On Saturday night, FOX again proved it with ‘NASCAR Southern Cup’ races drawing 5.92 million viewers, making it the #1 network and #1 program on this … Continue reading →
Saturday, 03.22.14 (posted on 03.23.14) CBS used the NCAA Basketball tournament to finish #1 on Saturday. At 8-10P, the Wisconsin Badgers, of the Big 10, victory over the Oregon Duck of the Pac-12, drew 5.76 million viewers. The wrap up … Continue reading →
Saturday, 03.15.14 NBC At 8P brought out a two-hour ‘Dateline: Saturday Night Mystery’ and it had 5.355 million viewers. At 10P, a rerun of this week’s premiere of ‘Believe’ pulled in 4.08 million viewers with 3.99 million in the last … Continue reading →