- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
- Social Media Marketers Up Their Use of Instagram Video
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Bondi Vet Ratings on Saturday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
NBC Makes The ‘Dateline’ To #1 In U.S. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’Again Finishes On Top In The U.K. Seven Finishes #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.29.14 (Posted 03.30.14) In one of the slowest nights of the year, in what some might call a ‘yawner’, NBC finished ahead of all the other broadcast networks. As for whether it will win the night, we will all … Continue reading →
CBS With ’48 Hours’ Is #1 In The U.S. On Saturday. BBC One Used ‘The Voice UK’ To Take Top Honors In The UK. ABC1 & Seven Tie For #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.01.14 CBS won again for the third straight night with a mostly rerun evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Two and A Half Men’ drew 3.34 million viewers while at 830P, a rerun of ‘The Crazy Ones’ pulled in … Continue reading →