- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: TV Ratings in Australia on Sunday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Sunday, 06.15.14 (Posted 06.16.14) ABC The Alphabet Network had the NBA Finals on Sunday. And with that license, it won the evening. At 7P, ‘Jimmy Kimmel LIVE’ drew 6.54 million viewers. At 730P, ‘NBA Countdown’ drew 7.09 million viewers. Game … Continue reading →
Sunday, 05.11.14 (Posted on 05.12.14) Nielsen estimates there are 116.3 million television households in the United States, up 0.4% from the 2013-2014 estimate of 115.6 million. Nielsen estimates that nearly 296 million persons age 2 and older live in these … Continue reading →
Saturday, 04.12.14 (Posted on 04.13.14) Live sporting events are the backbone of broadcast television. On Saturday night, FOX again proved it with ‘NASCAR Southern Cup’ races drawing 5.92 million viewers, making it the #1 network and #1 program on this … Continue reading →
Sunday, 03.30.14 (Posted on Monday, 03.31.14 CBS began the evening at 7P with the end of the Kentucky victory over Michigan to earn the final spot in the Final Four of the NCAA Basketball tournament with 16.44 million viewers and … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.23.14 (Posted 03.24.14) CBS brought back its usual Sunday night lineup but the shocker happened at 9P. Earlier in the evening, at 7P, NCAA Basketball pulled in 13.93 million viewers and a 9.3/17 while at 730P, the game brought … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →