- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Mike & Molly Ratings on Saturday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Saturday, 05.10.14 (Posted 05.11.14) FOX On Saturday, Day #17 of the May Sweeps, FOX grabbed the #1 spot among broadcast networks as it presented NASCAR and drew 5.15 million viewers while peaking toward the finished at 930P with 5.47 million … Continue reading →
Saturday, 04.19.14 (Posted 04.20.14) ABC behind the airing of the traditional Easter weekend movie, ‘The Ten Commandments’ won the night with 5.87 million viewers with a peak at 1030P of 6.93 million. NBC at 8P had ‘Dateline’ which drew 3.925 … Continue reading →
It’s NBC Again #1 With Olympics On Saturday. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’ Wins In The UK. Seven Tops In Australia Again.
Saturday, 02.22.14 It was simply no contest on Saturday as NBC with the ‘Winter Olympics’ finished #1 for the 17th straight night as it drew 12.85 million viewers. It peaked at 10P with 14.05 million viewers. At 11P, the debut … Continue reading →
When in doubt, bring out a rerun of ‘NCIS’ and it will propel any network to victory. On Saturday evening, in a low viewership night, at 8P, CBS started out with a pair of comedy reruns beginning with ‘Mike & … Continue reading →
ABC edges CBS in an all rerun evening on Saturday with the exception of two news programs which went up against each other. ABC was victorious. At 8P-10P, The Alphabet Network pulled up a rerun movie, ‘Hancock’ which averaged 2.7 … Continue reading →
In one of the slowest nights of the year, this Saturday between Christmas and New Year’s day, saw CBS pull out another victory on broadcast behind their always powerful news magazine, ’48 Hours’. At 8P, ‘Mike & Molly’ rerun drew … Continue reading →