- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: Britain’s Got Talent #1 in the UK on Saturday
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Saturday, April 25, 2015, the third day of the May Sweeps Period, CBS was the #1 network in the U.S. with ’48 Hours’ the top program. ITV was #1 in the UK … Continue reading →
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Saturday, April 18, 2015, CBS was the #1 network in the U.S. as ’48 Hours’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘Britain’s Got Talent’. Seven … Continue reading →
NBC Uses Stanley Cup To Win Saturday In The U.S. ITV Dominates In The UK. Seven Wins Again In Australia.
Saturday, 06.07.14 (Posted 06.08.14) NBC In one of the most stirring Stanley Cup games, at 8P, Game 2 of the 2014 Stanley Cup Finals in double overtime saw the Los Angeles Kings beat the New York Rangers 5-4 in a … Continue reading →
Saturday, 05.10.14 (Posted 05.11.14) FOX On Saturday, Day #17 of the May Sweeps, FOX grabbed the #1 spot among broadcast networks as it presented NASCAR and drew 5.15 million viewers while peaking toward the finished at 930P with 5.47 million … Continue reading →
Saturday, 05.03.14 (Posted on 05.04.14) NBC won Day #10 of the May Sweeps as Saturday belonged to the Peacock Network on a very slow night for television viewing. At 8P, ‘Dateline’, the top show of the night drew 5.41 million … Continue reading →
Saturday, 04.12.14 (Posted on 04.13.14) Live sporting events are the backbone of broadcast television. On Saturday night, FOX again proved it with ‘NASCAR Southern Cup’ races drawing 5.92 million viewers, making it the #1 network and #1 program on this … Continue reading →