- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Saturday Night Live rerun Ratings on Saturday
Saturday, 05.10.14 (Posted 05.11.14) FOX On Saturday, Day #17 of the May Sweeps, FOX grabbed the #1 spot among broadcast networks as it presented NASCAR and drew 5.15 million viewers while peaking toward the finished at 930P with 5.47 million … Continue reading →
CBS began the evening at 8P with a rerun of ‘Two Broke Girls’ which drew 2.82 million and followed it up with a rerun of ‘Mom’ at 830P which had 2.94 million viewers. But it was at 9P when the … Continue reading →
When in doubt, bring out a rerun of ‘NCIS’ and it will propel any network to victory. On Saturday evening, in a low viewership night, at 8P, CBS started out with a pair of comedy reruns beginning with ‘Mike & … Continue reading →