- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Nine News Saturday Ratings on Saturday
Saturday, 05.10.14 (Posted 05.11.14) FOX On Saturday, Day #17 of the May Sweeps, FOX grabbed the #1 spot among broadcast networks as it presented NASCAR and drew 5.15 million viewers while peaking toward the finished at 930P with 5.47 million … Continue reading →
TBS Wins Saturday. NBC Finished On Top Of Broadcast Networks. Channel Four Has Top Program In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 04.05.14 (Posted on 04.06.14 The two NCAA semifinals Saturday averaged a total of 14 million viewers, an 11% decrease from last year’s games on CBS. That number included viewers of the main coverage on TBS along with the school-specific … Continue reading →
Saturday, 03.22.14 (posted on 03.23.14) CBS used the NCAA Basketball tournament to finish #1 on Saturday. At 8-10P, the Wisconsin Badgers, of the Big 10, victory over the Oregon Duck of the Pac-12, drew 5.76 million viewers. The wrap up … Continue reading →
Saturday 02.08.14 NBC continues its run in Sochi as the Winter Olympic coverage pulled in 25.03 million viewers and a 6.2 raging with a 20 share. It was down vs the same day four years ago. The top local markets … Continue reading →
When in doubt, bring out a rerun of ‘NCIS’ and it will propel any network to victory. On Saturday evening, in a low viewership night, at 8P, CBS started out with a pair of comedy reruns beginning with ‘Mike & … Continue reading →