- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Death In Paradise Ratings on Saturday
Saturday, 05.17.14 (Posted 05.18.14) NBC The Peacock Network topped the final Saturday of the May Sweeps. At 8P, ‘Dateline’ drew 4.275 million viewers. At 9P, ‘Dateline’ did 5.52 million viewers. Then at 10P, a rerun of ‘Saturday Night Live’ pulled … Continue reading →
Saturday, 05.10.14 (Posted 05.11.14) FOX On Saturday, Day #17 of the May Sweeps, FOX grabbed the #1 spot among broadcast networks as it presented NASCAR and drew 5.15 million viewers while peaking toward the finished at 930P with 5.47 million … Continue reading →
Saturday, 05.03.14 (Posted on 05.04.14) NBC won Day #10 of the May Sweeps as Saturday belonged to the Peacock Network on a very slow night for television viewing. At 8P, ‘Dateline’, the top show of the night drew 5.41 million … Continue reading →
Saturday, 04.12.14 (Posted on 04.13.14) Live sporting events are the backbone of broadcast television. On Saturday night, FOX again proved it with ‘NASCAR Southern Cup’ races drawing 5.92 million viewers, making it the #1 network and #1 program on this … Continue reading →
TBS Wins Saturday. NBC Finished On Top Of Broadcast Networks. Channel Four Has Top Program In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 04.05.14 (Posted on 04.06.14 The two NCAA semifinals Saturday averaged a total of 14 million viewers, an 11% decrease from last year’s games on CBS. That number included viewers of the main coverage on TBS along with the school-specific … Continue reading →