- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Bet On Your Baby Ratings on Saturday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
<strong>Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Saturday, 07.05.14 (Posted on 07.06.14) NBC The Peacock Network won in prime time on Saturday as it delivered 4.34 million viewers leading off at 8P with a rerun of ‘Dateline’ with 5.19 million viewers. At 10P, a rerun of ‘The … Continue reading →
Saturday 06.28.14 (Posted 06.29.14) NBC The Peacock Network was the top broadcast network on Saturday at it led off its evening at 8P with ‘Dateline’ drawing 4.44 million viewers which was not only the top program on the network but … Continue reading →
Saturday, 06.21.14 (Posted 06.22.14) CBS The Tiffany Network took Saturday as at 8P it began the evening with a rerun (now that’s unusual for this network) ‘Blue Bloods’ and it drew 2.97 million viewers. At 9P, another rerun of ’48 … Continue reading →
Saturday, 06.14.14 (Posted 06.15.14) CBS The Tiffany Network pulled off a rare Saturday win as it began at 8P with a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-0’ with a great episode which was shown at the beginning of this season as Wo … Continue reading →