- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: The Simpsons
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Friday Another Hawaii Blue Brings CBS To The Top. BBC One With ‘HIGNFY’ #1 In The UK. Seven Tops In Australia On Anzac Day.
Friday, 04.25.14 (Posted 04.26.14) There are not many programs that are members of the ’10 Million Viewer Club’ in ‘Live’ ratings today. CBS has one of them on Friday…’Blue Bloods’. CBS with its strong lineup was no match for any … Continue reading →
It’s the fall and football is back! NBC’s ‘Sunday Night Football, this week featuring the New England Patriots visiting and winning against the Atlanta Falcons, was a huge draw with 18.47 million viewers, easily finishing #1 for the evening with … Continue reading →