- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Have I Got News For You Ratings on Friday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Friday, 05.23.14 (Posted 05.24.14) CBS With an all rerun evening, The Tiffany Network narrowly squeaked past the competition at 8P with ‘Undercover Boss’ featuring the owner of the Salt Lake City Jazz of the NBA and drew a third place, … Continue reading →
Friday, 05.09.14 (Posted 05.10.14) CBS CBS on Day #16 of the May Sweeps put out their best as at 8:00P ‘Unforgettable’ drew 7.29 million viewers, 1.56 million ahead of its closest competition for the evening. Then at 9P, ‘Hawaii Five-0’ … Continue reading →
Friday, 04.02.14 (Posted 04.03.14) On Day #9 of the May Sweeps, CBS powered through another impressive victory on Friday, as it has done for nearly every Friday outside of Olympic coverage. Beginning at 8P, ‘Unforgettable’ finishing first in its time … Continue reading →
Friday Another Hawaii Blue Brings CBS To The Top. BBC One With ‘HIGNFY’ #1 In The UK. Seven Tops In Australia On Anzac Day.
Friday, 04.25.14 (Posted 04.26.14) There are not many programs that are members of the ’10 Million Viewer Club’ in ‘Live’ ratings today. CBS has one of them on Friday…’Blue Bloods’. CBS with its strong lineup was no match for any … Continue reading →
Friday, 04.11.14 (Posted 04.12.14) It is becoming to feel a bit like ‘Groundhog Day’. Another day, Another CBS win. Friday was no exception as the veteran lineup polished off the competition and took home the top network crown for the … Continue reading →
After al these years, ‘I Love Lucy’ won its time periods again and brought The Tiffany Network to #1 again on Friday. Technically reruns, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez, along with Fred and Ethel Roberta Louise Mae Mertz (née Potter), … Continue reading →