- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Sunday Night Football
NBC Wins As Eagles Smash Bears. BBC One Tops In UK. Gannett Closes Belo Deal. Meredith Picks Up Affils In PHX.
After a day of professional football, the evening belonged to NBC which featured the Philadelphia Eagles defeating the Chicago Bears in Philadelphia, 54-11 on ‘Sunday Night Football’. The loss by the Bears allowed the final game of the regular season … Continue reading →
Payton Manning’s return to Indianapolis for the first time since he was forced out of the quarterback position of the Colts following his injury and recovery two seasons ago, drove Sunday Night Football to some of the biggest numbers in … Continue reading →
The pigskin was flying as RGIII’s team was no match for the Boys in Jerry’s Palace on ‘Sunday Night Football’ as 19.65 million viewers made NBC #1 on Sunday evening. Only ’60 Minutes’, which drew 10+ million viewers, was able … Continue reading →
NBC with 12.608 million average viewers did not win on the second Sunday of the new television season with ‘Sunday Night Football’, as it drew only 14.97 million viewers. That program finished some 4 million less than last week’s game. … Continue reading →
It’s the fall and football is back! NBC’s ‘Sunday Night Football, this week featuring the New England Patriots visiting and winning against the Atlanta Falcons, was a huge draw with 18.47 million viewers, easily finishing #1 for the evening with … Continue reading →