- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Facebook
After first launching its ‘Today In’ local news module in six US cities in January 2018, Facebook has this week announced that localized versions of the offering, which is designed to promote increased civic engagement, will now be made available … Continue reading →
Facebook has launched its countdown to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics with a new campaign. Called ‘Give Your Game Everything’, the campaign aims to help advertisers prepare for their marketing activation during the Games in Japan. According to Shawn Lim, writing … Continue reading →
Lance Hanish is a Facebook SMB Marketing Expert – North America.
Facebook, Hulu, YouTube Video Join Nielsen Rating. See Below! Documentary and Reality programming topped television viewing Tuesday throughout the English Language World. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬🌎🗺️🇮🇳. For Tuesday, August 15, 2017. This is your North America, Central … Continue reading →