- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Social Media Note
FOX dominated this past week with sports, averaging over 11.9 million viewers in the five weekdays. MONDAY Net Millions ESPN 9975 (NFL Football Top Program) NBC … Continue reading →
The two power teams of the American League faced off against each other for the first game of the NLCS in Houston, TX, Saturday evening, and the New York Yankees demolished the home Astros 7-0 as Tanaka pitches a gem … Continue reading →
ABC won its first night in prime time of the new television season on Saturday with an average 5.544 million viewers who watched the Ohio State vs Nebraska Big Ten football game from Lincoln, NE. It was twice as large … Continue reading →
CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
CBS was the top overall and broadcast network Friday as the two Hawaii based shows, ‘Hawaii Five-O’, ‘Magnum P.I.’ and the top rated show of the evening, ‘Blue Bloods’ drew an average 6,692 million viewers in prime time. ‘Blue Bloods’ … Continue reading →
After first launching its ‘Today In’ local news module in six US cities in January 2018, Facebook has this week announced that localized versions of the offering, which is designed to promote increased civic engagement, will now be made available … Continue reading →
With an increasing number of devices such as smartphones, tablets and smart TVs that all allow individuals to access the internet, it’s no wonder that more adults are going online and with a greater frequency than ever before. Indeed, almost … Continue reading →
Facebook has launched its countdown to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics with a new campaign. Called ‘Give Your Game Everything’, the campaign aims to help advertisers prepare for their marketing activation during the Games in Japan. According to Shawn Lim, writing … Continue reading →