- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Winter Olympics Ratings on Tuesday
NBC Again #1 In The U.S. Behind The Olympic Coverage. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ Dominates In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.19.14 NBC was again #1 with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as it pulled in 18.47 million viewers, one of the lowest in this year’s run of events. Olympics action included women’s alpine skiing, men’s freestyle skiing and women’s short track … Continue reading →
NBC Olympics Again #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Has ‘Death For #1 In UK. Seven Kitchens It To The Top In Australia.
NBC with the ‘Winter Olympics’ pulled in 23.72 million viewers and drew a 14.4/22. It was filled with the failure of Shaun White in the half pipe and the unexpected medal in the women’s luge, women’s freestyle skiing, women’s ski … Continue reading →