- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: What Would You Do? Ratings on Tuesday
It has an unbelievable pull on the American television audience. Part Mark Harmon…part perfect drama structure…part ingenious casting…part great storytelling, ‘NCIS’ is this country and the world’s top viewed police drama. It powers Tuesdays on CBS. At 8P, it pulled … Continue reading →
It is amazing. Even with old, rerun programs, CBS still wins the eyeballs on Tuesday evening. Imagine any other network trying that and winning. At 8P, as usual, ‘NCIS’ won with a retread episode about Gibbs father and his buddy’s … Continue reading →