- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: USA Network Ratings on Thursday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
When a network begins the evening with the biggest comedy on the air, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, it is little wonder that with James Earl Jones Emmy winning performance and the cameo appearance of Carrie Fisher, the Tiffany Network was … Continue reading →
FOX & Idol Win Thursday. ITV & Emmerdale Tops In The UK. Broadcast Drops 9.449 Million Viewers From Last Season On Thursday. History’s ‘Pawn Stars’ Tops On Cable.
From Austin to San Francisco, ‘American Idol’ drew more contestants for their Hollywood tryout run and may have found some gems on Thursday. The surprise of the long running program is how tough Harry Connick, Jr. is when it comes … Continue reading →
In an unusual down night for broadcast, CBS doubled all of the competition easily winning the evening behind two hours of comedy, but finished lower than last year’s comparable day. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ was the top show … Continue reading →
There is a constant this year at the beginning of the television season. CBS dominates Tuesday through Friday, arguably the most important shopping alert days of the week. If you are a brand, a retailer or a manufacturer, this is … Continue reading →
CBS was number one on Thursday with a 6.8 household rating and 11 share behind its lead comedy, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, which finished 3% ahead of last year comparable day with an evening leading 17.98 million viewers and a … Continue reading →
With television’s #1 comedy leading off the CBS lineup on Thursday, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, victory was obvious immediately. The comedy, with guest star and Emmy Award winner Bob Newhart, drew 16.59 million viewers and afforded a grand lead into … Continue reading →