- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
July 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: USA Network #1 on Cable on Monday
Monday, 04.28.14 (Posted 04.29.14) ABC opened the week, and Day #5 of the May Sweeps, with another winning Monday, beating #2 NBC by an average of 27%. At 8P, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ drew 15.33 million viewers and a 10.1 … Continue reading →
NBC Wins A Close One On Monday In The U.S. ITV Is #1 In The U.K. Nine Wins For The Second Straight Night In Australia.
Monday, 03.31.14 On the last night in March, 2014, NBC had two powerful programs, as ‘The Voice’ may be slipping a bit. Already announced yesterday that Pharrell Williams will replace longtime judge, Cee Lo Green on season seven next year, … Continue reading →
NBC Continues On Top In The U.S. Behind The Voice. BBC One #1 In The UK With Silk. Seven Tops In Australia With My Kitchen Rules.
Monday, 02.24.14 NBC with the singing competition ‘The Voice’ returned at 8P with the two-hour spring season-opener that drew 15.73 million viewers and a big 9.2 rating and 14 share in the households. It was up 6% from the year-ago … Continue reading →