- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: University Challenge Ratings on Monday
ESPN Tops All Networks On Monday In The U.S. CBS Won Broadcast Battle. BBC One Tops In The UK. Nine Dominates In Australia.
FOX Wins On Monday In The U.S. BBC One Was #1 In The UK on Monday With ‘Australia’. Nine Tops In Australia With ‘The Voice’
Monday, 07.08.14 (Posted 07.09.14) FOX The Animal Network of Broadcast came in #1 on Monday evening as Jack was back with one week to go. At 8P, ‘MasterChef’ came in second in the time period with 5.7 million viewers. But … Continue reading →
NBC Tops In The U.S. With ‘The Voice’. ITV With ‘DCI Banks’ Wins In The UK. Seven Edges Nine In Australia With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ on Monday.
Monday, 03.10.14 NBC was again the champion on Monday with a big two hours of ‘The Voice’ and the debut of a new J.J. Abrams show. All-in-all, the Peacock Network finished 14% ahead of ABC in households as at 8P, … Continue reading →
NBC Continues On Top In The U.S. Behind The Voice. BBC One #1 In The UK With Silk. Seven Tops In Australia With My Kitchen Rules.
Monday, 02.24.14 NBC with the singing competition ‘The Voice’ returned at 8P with the two-hour spring season-opener that drew 15.73 million viewers and a big 9.2 rating and 14 share in the households. It was up 6% from the year-ago … Continue reading →