- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: TV Ratings in the UK on Tuesday
Tuesday, 03.11.14 CBS edged NBC because it decided to run an all-rerun night yet again testing the limits of loyalty with its viewers. Some just said ‘No’. While others remained to multitask while Leroy, Deeks and the old group of … Continue reading →
NBC Olympics Again #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Has ‘Death For #1 In UK. Seven Kitchens It To The Top In Australia.
NBC with the ‘Winter Olympics’ pulled in 23.72 million viewers and drew a 14.4/22. It was filled with the failure of Shaun White in the half pipe and the unexpected medal in the women’s luge, women’s freestyle skiing, women’s ski … Continue reading →
CBS Is #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To Top The U.K. ‘Kitchen’ Bring Network 7 Tuesday’s Crown In Australia.
Prime time in the U.S. was dominated by President Obama’s State of the Union Address in front of Congress. All rating results from last night are atypical due to President Obama’s approximate one-hour State of the Union address. Results in … Continue reading →