- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: TV Ratings in the UK on Tuesday
Tuesday, 03.11.14 CBS edged NBC because it decided to run an all-rerun night yet again testing the limits of loyalty with its viewers. Some just said ‘No’. While others remained to multitask while Leroy, Deeks and the old group of … Continue reading →
NBC Olympics Again #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Has ‘Death For #1 In UK. Seven Kitchens It To The Top In Australia.
NBC with the ‘Winter Olympics’ pulled in 23.72 million viewers and drew a 14.4/22. It was filled with the failure of Shaun White in the half pipe and the unexpected medal in the women’s luge, women’s freestyle skiing, women’s ski … Continue reading →
CBS Is #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To Top The U.K. ‘Kitchen’ Bring Network 7 Tuesday’s Crown In Australia.
Prime time in the U.S. was dominated by President Obama’s State of the Union Address in front of Congress. All rating results from last night are atypical due to President Obama’s approximate one-hour State of the Union address. Results in … Continue reading →