- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: TV Ratings in the UK on Thursday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Thursday, 03.20.14 (Posted on 03.21.14) FOX at 8P began with ‘Hell’s Kitchen’, which finished #1 in its very weak time slot with 5.3 million viewers and a 3.8/6. At 9P had ‘American Idol’ and finally, MK was booted off. And … Continue reading →
Thursday, 03.13.14 When you lead off the evening with America’s favorite comedy and end it with one of the better dramas, you win the evening. CBS won Thursday while at 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ powered through with another big … Continue reading →
CBS Wins On Thursday Behind ‘Big Bang’. BBC One #1 In The UK. Nine Snaps Seven’s Streak To Top In Australia.
Thursday, 03.06.14 CBS was once again the top network in the U.S. on Thursday (the only network to draw an average of 10+ million viewers throughout prime time) because of the #1 comedy in America, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which … Continue reading →
All of the stars were aligned. No reruns on this Thursday as each network through out their regularly scheduled programming. When that happens, more times than not, CBS wins each and every hour. This Thursday was an example of why … Continue reading →