- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: TV Ratings in the UK on Saturday
NBC Makes The ‘Dateline’ To #1 In U.S. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’Again Finishes On Top In The U.K. Seven Finishes #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.29.14 (Posted 03.30.14) In one of the slowest nights of the year, in what some might call a ‘yawner’, NBC finished ahead of all the other broadcast networks. As for whether it will win the night, we will all … Continue reading →
It’s NBC Again #1 With Olympics On Saturday. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’ Wins In The UK. Seven Tops In Australia Again.
Saturday, 02.22.14 It was simply no contest on Saturday as NBC with the ‘Winter Olympics’ finished #1 for the 17th straight night as it drew 12.85 million viewers. It peaked at 10P with 14.05 million viewers. At 11P, the debut … Continue reading →
Twas the Saturday before Christmas, and all through the house, no sports were available, not even on the Mouse. Thus, CBS dominated with reruns at 8P & at 9, while ’48 Hours’ dominated at 10P, their time. ‘Two and 1/2 … Continue reading →
Leave it to CBS to bring out Rudolph and Frosty, along with a new ’48 Hours’ and win the night. At 8P, ‘Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer’ in one of the oldest reruns of all-time, pulled in an average of … Continue reading →
CBS and NBC decided to counter program on this Saturday in prime time, going away from college football. No Notre Dame on NBC; No SEC on CBS. However, for The Tiffany Network it worked and drove viewers with what will … Continue reading →