- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: TV Ratings in the UK on Monday
On Monday, ABC Is The Winner Dancing. ITV Tops In The U.K. With Widower. Seven Wins #1 In Australia In The Kitchen.
Monday, 03.17.14 ABC climbed back into the top rung on Monday as at 8P, the spring season-premiere of ‘Dancing With the Stars’ dominated by pulling in 15.44 million viewers and a strong 10.3 rating and magnificent 16 share of the … Continue reading →
NBC Continues On Top In The U.S. Behind The Voice. BBC One #1 In The UK With Silk. Seven Tops In Australia With My Kitchen Rules.
Monday, 02.24.14 NBC with the singing competition ‘The Voice’ returned at 8P with the two-hour spring season-opener that drew 15.73 million viewers and a big 9.2 rating and 14 share in the households. It was up 6% from the year-ago … Continue reading →
Monday.02.17.14 The Winter Olympics, featuring the return of Bob Costas in the anchor chair, scored a very dominant 23.46 million viewers and a 14.7 rating and 22 share of available audience from 8-11P. The peak half-hour was 1030P, with a … Continue reading →
ESPN #1 In U.S. As ‘Matty Melts’. ABC Tops Broadcast. BBC One #1 In UK. Univision Beats FOX & The CW.
‘Matty Melt’ threw another clutch interception, turning a game winning or tie scoring drive into defeat. The closing of legendary Candlestick Park in San Francisco, which was one of the coldest places to watch a sporting event because it is … Continue reading →
Final results for Disney was grand on Monday evening. Disney owned ESPN’s ‘Monday Night Football’ between the visiting New England Patriots against the winning Carolina Panthers which had all sorts of controversy on the final play of the game, pulled … Continue reading →
ABC dominated Monday on broadcast, but couldn’t come close to the power of ESPN and the Monday Night Football lineup of the Chicago Bears against the Green Bay Packers. ABC beat their broadcast rival on this night by 19%. ‘Dancing … Continue reading →