- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: TV Ratings in Australia on Tuesday
‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Tuesday, August 11, 2015, NBC finished #1 as ‘‘America’s Got Talent’‘ was the top program. BBC One #1 in the UK as ‘New Tricks’ was the top program. … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 05.06.14 (Posted 05.07.14) The #1 program in television during these May Sweeps and the #1 drama in the world, at 8P on Tuesday, ‘NCIS’ finished as the top program of the evening with 15.66 million viewers and a strong … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.22.14 (Posted 04.23.14) If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS even with reruns throughout its complete prime time schedule. Now, that is power. At 8P, the #1 drama in America, ‘NCIS’ drew 10.42 million viewers and a 6.7/11. At 9P, ‘NCIS-LA’, … Continue reading →
Tuesday Is CBS Power Day In The U.S. BBC One Again On Top In The U.K. Seven Is Again #1 in Australia.
Tuesday, 03.18.14 CBS had another strong Tuesday behind the power of ‘NCIS’ at 8P which drew 16.77 million viewers and a 10.8/17 against very strong competition. The episode was an interesting one that centered around Keith Carradine’s character, an old, … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 03.11.14 CBS edged NBC because it decided to run an all-rerun night yet again testing the limits of loyalty with its viewers. Some just said ‘No’. While others remained to multitask while Leroy, Deeks and the old group of … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 03.04.14 If it’s Tuesday, it is CBSday. At 8P, ‘NCIS’ drew 17.68 million viewers and an 11.1/17, as Robert Wagner was the guest star in a major whodunit. He surprised his character’s son with the news that he is … Continue reading →
NBC Again #1 In The U.S. Behind The Olympic Coverage. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ Dominates In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.19.14 NBC was again #1 with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as it pulled in 18.47 million viewers, one of the lowest in this year’s run of events. Olympics action included women’s alpine skiing, men’s freestyle skiing and women’s short track … Continue reading →