- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: TV History on This Date
If It’s Tuesday….CBS Ends NBC’s 19 Day Run As #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Conquers All In The UK with ‘Death’. Seven Continues On Top In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.25.14 CBS ended NBC’s 19 day run at the top by owning Tuesday once again. In this final Tuesday in February, CBS power lineup of ‘NCIS’, NCIS-LA’ and ‘Person Of Interest’ were welcomed back with open arms and beat … Continue reading →
IT’S AN ALL-OLYMPIC FRIDAY FOR #1 NBC IN THE U.S. BBC TWO HAD TOP NUMBERS IN THE U.K. TEN WAS TOPS IN AUSTRALIA.
Friday, 02.07.14 One would think the margin would have been larger. But there a several factors that will reduce the viewership in the coming weeks in the ‘every four year winter event’ that comes into play. First, it is a … Continue reading →