- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Trophy Wife Ratings on Tuesday
Tuesday, 05.06.14 (Posted 05.07.14) The #1 program in television during these May Sweeps and the #1 drama in the world, at 8P on Tuesday, ‘NCIS’ finished as the top program of the evening with 15.66 million viewers and a strong … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.29.14 (Posted 04.30.14) If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS. And on Day #6 of the May Sweeps, led by the biggest drama on television at 8P, ‘NCIS’, Tuesday episode told the story of the thousands of veterans who live on … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.22.14 (Posted 04.23.14) If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS even with reruns throughout its complete prime time schedule. Now, that is power. At 8P, the #1 drama in America, ‘NCIS’ drew 10.42 million viewers and a 6.7/11. At 9P, ‘NCIS-LA’, … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.08.14 (Posted on 08.09.14) CBS is dominating television like it did in the Golden Age of CBS in the 20th Century. By finishing on top in seven of the past eight evenings, the Tiffany Network is showing its content … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.01.14 (Posted on 04.02.14) In the golden age of television, with only two or three networks, it was commonplace to be able to bring in programming that dominates time periods and a network that would dominate an evening. We … Continue reading →
Tuesday Is CBS Power Day In The U.S. BBC One Again On Top In The U.K. Seven Is Again #1 in Australia.
Tuesday, 03.18.14 CBS had another strong Tuesday behind the power of ‘NCIS’ at 8P which drew 16.77 million viewers and a 10.8/17 against very strong competition. The episode was an interesting one that centered around Keith Carradine’s character, an old, … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 03.11.14 CBS edged NBC because it decided to run an all-rerun night yet again testing the limits of loyalty with its viewers. Some just said ‘No’. While others remained to multitask while Leroy, Deeks and the old group of … Continue reading →