- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Top Gear Ratings on Sunday
CBS Is The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Finished #1 In The U.K. On Sunday. Seven Is Again #1 In Australia.
strong>Sunday, 03.16.14 CBS won Sunday going away with a margin of 33% over the #2 network, ABC. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ won its time period and was the top program on Sunday with 11.11 million viewers and an 8.2 rating … Continue reading →
Sunday, 03.09.10 CBS began the evening at 7P with the leading newsmagazine on television, ’60 Minutes’ explored the facts behind the hidden data information selling business of personal information as well as a look behind the revolution in the Ukraine … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →
NBC #1 In The U.S. With winter Olympics Closing Ceremonies. BBC Two With Olympics & Top Gear Won. Seven Tops In Australia With ‘Sunday Night’.
Sunday, 02.23.14 NBC won again with the ‘Winter Olympics’, making it a clean sweep in the top position for 18 straight nights. Beginning the evening, a Special featuring Nancy & Tonya, it drew 12.59 million viewers. Sunday Night Football commentators … Continue reading →
In the world of television, network executives dream of overwhelming numbers. There will be nothing for the remainder of the year that will top FOX’s Super Sunday performance. Overall, the evening brought the Animal Network of Broadcast a 44.6 rating … Continue reading →
FOX Has Seahawks Victory For Huge Sunday Win. BBC One #1 In The UK. PBS Drews Big Numbers For ‘Sherlock’
Russell Wilson, the former University of Wisconsin great who took the Badgers to the Big Ten Championship two years ago, led his Seattle Seahawks to victory (23-17) in the National Conference Championship game to advance to The Super Bowl. And … Continue reading →