- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Top Gear Ratings on Sunday
CBS Is The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Finished #1 In The U.K. On Sunday. Seven Is Again #1 In Australia.
strong>Sunday, 03.16.14 CBS won Sunday going away with a margin of 33% over the #2 network, ABC. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ won its time period and was the top program on Sunday with 11.11 million viewers and an 8.2 rating … Continue reading →
Sunday, 03.09.10 CBS began the evening at 7P with the leading newsmagazine on television, ’60 Minutes’ explored the facts behind the hidden data information selling business of personal information as well as a look behind the revolution in the Ukraine … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →
NBC #1 In The U.S. With winter Olympics Closing Ceremonies. BBC Two With Olympics & Top Gear Won. Seven Tops In Australia With ‘Sunday Night’.
Sunday, 02.23.14 NBC won again with the ‘Winter Olympics’, making it a clean sweep in the top position for 18 straight nights. Beginning the evening, a Special featuring Nancy & Tonya, it drew 12.59 million viewers. Sunday Night Football commentators … Continue reading →
In the world of television, network executives dream of overwhelming numbers. There will be nothing for the remainder of the year that will top FOX’s Super Sunday performance. Overall, the evening brought the Animal Network of Broadcast a 44.6 rating … Continue reading →
FOX Has Seahawks Victory For Huge Sunday Win. BBC One #1 In The UK. PBS Drews Big Numbers For ‘Sherlock’
Russell Wilson, the former University of Wisconsin great who took the Badgers to the Big Ten Championship two years ago, led his Seattle Seahawks to victory (23-17) in the National Conference Championship game to advance to The Super Bowl. And … Continue reading →