- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Today in Television History
NBC Wins A Close One On Monday In The U.S. ITV Is #1 In The U.K. Nine Wins For The Second Straight Night In Australia.
Monday, 03.31.14 On the last night in March, 2014, NBC had two powerful programs, as ‘The Voice’ may be slipping a bit. Already announced yesterday that Pharrell Williams will replace longtime judge, Cee Lo Green on season seven next year, … Continue reading →
CBS With ’48 Hours’ Is #1 In The U.S. On Saturday. BBC One Used ‘The Voice UK’ To Take Top Honors In The UK. ABC1 & Seven Tie For #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.01.14 CBS won again for the third straight night with a mostly rerun evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Two and A Half Men’ drew 3.34 million viewers while at 830P, a rerun of ‘The Crazy Ones’ pulled in … Continue reading →