- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: TNT
‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Monday, August 3, 2015, NBC finished #1 as ‘‘American Ninja Warrior’‘ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK as ‘The Housing Enforcers’ was the … Continue reading →
If It’s Tuesday….CBS Ends NBC’s 19 Day Run As #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Conquers All In The UK with ‘Death’. Seven Continues On Top In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.25.14 CBS ended NBC’s 19 day run at the top by owning Tuesday once again. In this final Tuesday in February, CBS power lineup of ‘NCIS’, NCIS-LA’ and ‘Person Of Interest’ were welcomed back with open arms and beat … Continue reading →
Monday 02.10.14 Monday’s ‘XXII Winter Olympics’ kept NBC on top with 22.4 million viewers and a 13.7 rating/21 share, which outdelivered the four competing networks combined. The peak half-hour was at 9P when it delivered a 14.9/22 featuring alpine skiing, … Continue reading →
It was a FOX evening as The Animal Network of Broadcast blew the roof off of Thursday with something old, ‘American Idol’ and something new, ‘Rake’. At 8P, ‘American Idol’ drew 12.098 million viewers and finished with an 8 rating … Continue reading →
FOX rose to the top on Wednesday behind the cornerstone of reality singing, ‘American Idol’. Again, ‘Idol’ pulled in 13.29 million viewers and an 8.6 rating and remarkable 13 share. Although it is down 17% from last year, it continues … Continue reading →
For the first time in a week, ABC finished on top of the primetime ratings on Monday. Beginning at 8P, ‘The Bachelor’ drew 7.96 million viewers and finished the same as it did on the comparable day last season. At … Continue reading →
In an unusual down night for broadcast, CBS doubled all of the competition easily winning the evening behind two hours of comedy, but finished lower than last year’s comparable day. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ was the top show … Continue reading →