- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: The X Factor Ratings on Wednesday
If you thought Barbara Walters was done, finished, kaput…think again. Her 90 minute special on ABC brought The Alphabet Network a rare victory on Wednesday in the US while ‘The Great Train Robbery’ pulled BBC One to the top position … Continue reading →
After five straight days of a different network winning the #1 spot among viewers (ABC on Friday, FOX on Saturday, NBC on Sunday, ESPN on Monday and CBS on Tuesday, Wednesday the title did not go to a sixth network. … Continue reading →
CBS pulled off another ‘Survivor’ act on Wednesday to once again finish on top of the television ratings wars (post-November Sweep) with reruns leading the way. But at 8P, their original reality series, the one that started it all, ‘Survivor’ … Continue reading →
Another big night in another big year for CBS. While nearly every network finished ahead of a year-ago on this same date, CBS was 6% ahead. The Tiffany Network finished #1 in each half hour. At 8P, ‘Survivor: Blood vs … Continue reading →
There is every reason to believe CBS’ Wednesday line up will be intact next year and for year’s to come, as long as the key actors agree to continue in their roles. From the 8P ‘Survivor’, featuring one of the … Continue reading →
Is Carrie Underwood a draw or what? Not to take anything away from Brad Paisley. ABC was the beneficiary of both hosts as the Alphabet Network powered by the ’47th Annual CMA Awards’ dominated Wednesday with 16.63 million average viewers … Continue reading →