- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The Voice TV Ratings on Sunday
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Sunday, March 29, 2015, CBS was #1 in broadcast for the sixth straight night in the U.S. But, AMC’s ‘Walking Dead’ season finale was the top program with 15.8 million viewers (8.1 … Continue reading →
On Sunday, March 22, 2015, CBS was #1 for night in the U.S. as ’60 Minutes’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘Countryfile’. Seven was #1 in Australia but Network Nine’s ‘The Block … Continue reading →
On Sunday, March 15, 2015, CBS was #1 in the U.S. as ’60 Minutes’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘The Voice UK’. Network Nine #1 in Australia as ‘Nine News Sunday’ was … Continue reading →
On Sunday, March 8, 2015, the first day of daylight savings time in America, CBS was #1 in the U.S. as ‘Madam Secretary’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘Call the Midwife’ season … Continue reading →
On the first Sunday of March, 2015, CBS finished #1 in the U.S. BBC One finished #1 in the UK. Seven back on top to finish #1 in Australia. Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video … Continue reading →