- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: The Voice Ratings on Sunday
On Sunday, ABC Scores With Basketball In The U.S. BBC One #1 With F1 In The UK. Nine With The Voice Is Tops In Australia.
Sunday, 06.08.14 (Posted 06.09.14) ABC The Alphabet Network at 7P had the basketball edition of ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ and it drew 6.17 million viewers and a 2.1/4. It was followed at 730P by the pre-game ‘The NBA Countdown’ which drew … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.23.14 (Posted 03.24.14) CBS brought back its usual Sunday night lineup but the shocker happened at 9P. Earlier in the evening, at 7P, NCAA Basketball pulled in 13.93 million viewers and a 9.3/17 while at 730P, the game brought … Continue reading →
CBS Is The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Finished #1 In The U.K. On Sunday. Seven Is Again #1 In Australia.
strong>Sunday, 03.16.14 CBS won Sunday going away with a margin of 33% over the #2 network, ABC. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ won its time period and was the top program on Sunday with 11.11 million viewers and an 8.2 rating … Continue reading →
Sunday, 03.09.10 CBS began the evening at 7P with the leading newsmagazine on television, ’60 Minutes’ explored the facts behind the hidden data information selling business of personal information as well as a look behind the revolution in the Ukraine … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →
In a huge boost to CBS, the NFL battle between the San Diego Charges and the victorious Denver Brocos, 24-17, gave CBS a huge lead beginning at 7P which it kept despite a strong ’71st Golden Globe Award’ show on … Continue reading →